Friday 28 February 2014

February Friendship X and plus swap.

It's the last Friday of the month so time to show the blocks I made for February's x and plus  friendship swap. 

Here are many of the blocks we've made so far. We agreed to send them in batches so I haven't received all Jane's blocks yet.

  Recently Sonia from Fabric and Flowers UK posted a photo on Instagram of some fabric she had left over from a project and wondered if anyone would like to buy it. My son is learning guitar and keyboard so I thought he would love a cushion made from it for his room. I'm pleased to say the cushion got a huge hug when I gave it to him and it's now in good use. I have more of the fabric left so more cushions to come, eventually.


Back soon with an adventure in paper piecing.
Maria




4 comments:

Catherine said...

Groovy cushion ;-) It's great.

Susan said...

Two great projects Maria! I love your blocks for this month! And how lovely that the music cushion was greeted with such enthusiasm! It is great to have our projects appreciated!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Such great blocks this month! I love the floral print.
A hug, you know you did a good thing.!

Fran said...

Wow, you've really done loads of blocks already! Looking great.